[dundee-history] Dundee Archives

  • Don McEwan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
      I have uploaded a picture of a plan which was used to illustrate the
      Scotsman article.
      I suspect I should have sent a JPEG rather than a GIF!
      It's a bit large - 1.48 MB
      Called Image1.gif - not very explanatory - I'm only a beginner! :o)

      --
      Don McEwan
      Lothian

      Jings, Crivvens & Help Ma Boab.!
      <mailto:don.mcewan@...>
    • Don McEwan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
        Don McEwan wrote:

        > I have uploaded a picture of a plan which was used to illustrate the
        > Scotsman article.
        > I suspect I should have sent a JPEG rather than a GIF!
        > It's a bit large - 1.48 MB
        > Called Image1.gif - not very explanatory - I'm only a beginner! :o)
        >
        > --
        > Don McEwan

        I have now uploaded it as 'DensWorks.jpg', which is only 365K !! :o)

        I'll have to see if there is any noticeable difference in clarity.

        --
        Don McEwan
        Lothian

        Jings, Crivvens & Help Ma Boab.!
        <mailto:don.mcewan@...>
      • Don McEwan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
          Don McEwan wrote:

          > Don McEwan wrote:
          > >
          > > I have uploaded a picture of a plan which was used to illustrate the
          > > Scotsman article.
          > > I suspect I should have sent a JPEG rather than a GIF!
          > > It's a bit large - 1.48 MB
          > > Called Image1.gif - not very explanatory - I'm only a beginner! :o)
          > >
          > > --
          > > Don McEwan
          >
          > I have now uploaded it as 'DensWorks.jpg', which is only 365K !! :o)
          >
          > I'll have to see if there is any noticeable difference in clarity.

          I should have said the paper picture was NOT clear, so don't be
          disappointed when you can't read the street names etc.

          I'll get this right eventually - I should be in bed!

          --
          Don McEwan
          Lothian

          Jings, Crivvens & Help Ma Boab.!