Re: [dundee-history] New Format for Groups at Yahoo!

  • Edmund Raphael
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2013
      Dear Jim,

      I have never found th Dundee History site to be the most straightforward, especially for confused elderly and computing dunderheads, a description which absolutely befits at least one member, the undersigned.
      As I have before suggested, the group is no more than a collection of names (the members) who, as far as I can bring myself to understand,
      read the once monthly notification from H Q and the stray comment from a member about a vaguely interesting sort. The group seems to lack enthusiasm, perhaps because the members are almost all awaiting someone else to take a lead.
      Do please take this as constructive comment, as it is writen in no other vein, and, just perhaps, this old codger has 'got it completely wrong', something for which he apologises most generously.
      With my kindest regards and due respect to all.
      Edmund Raphael
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2013
        Dear Edmund

        So happy to have your constructive comments, which are taken on board fully !!

        Will be responding more fully shortly, but still suffering from shellshock over Yahoo's intervention, which has hazarded the existence of three Groups of which i am a member - but which has created even wider mayhem around the entire Yahoo Group structure !!

        Jimmie