[dundee-history] Re: Dae ye mind?

  • david conner
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 29, 1999
      Thanks for these pieces of info. Brin gs back many happy memories. We moved
      to Inverness in 1960 but returned 'home' to Monifieth (that's Monifieth,
      ANGUS, not Monifieth, Dundee!) each year and had a trip over to the Kingdom
      on the Fifie, then a Corpie bus back to Balmossie Street - the no Mand's
      Land between the City of Dundee and the Burgh of Monifieth. Oh the memories.

      Thanks again

      Dave

      >The last two which ran up to the opening of the road bridge (July 1967)
      were

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dundee-history