Dundee-India connection Re: [dundee-history] Re: Introduction

  • Jenny Blain
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 3, 2013
      Thanks for the link Jimmie - I'm fascinated by the connections with India in the 19th century, to do with jute and its growing and processing.

      Best,
      Jenny

    • Jenny Blain
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 3, 2013
        Thanks Malcolm. What I write is mostly non-fiction (sociology) but I'm looking into the area between 'fact' and speculation, based in episodes from my own family history and the connections with landscape and local histories. I'll have to look out your work!

        Best,
        Jenny

        On 31/12/2012 08:09, Malcolm Archibald wrote:
        I write historical fact and fiction, with a slant toward Dundee, nautical and recently the crime side as well and I teach at Inverness College, University of the Highlands and Islands.

        Very best regards

        Malcolm