Dundee Crime Talks

  • Malcolm
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hi everybody

      Just to pass the word. I am giving a couple of talks on crime in 19th century Dundee soon. One is at Barrack Street Collection Unit of the McManus on Saturday 17th November at half past ten. The other is at the Steps Theatre on the evening of Friday 30th November. Entrance is free, but its best to book in advance.

      Both talks are based on 'A Sink of Atrocity' which was published earlier this year.

      Very best

      Malcolm
      www.malcolmarchibald.com
    • Edmund Raphael
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
        Very interesting to me,Malcolm, as I have been interested in one particular crime for most of my life, that being the unsolved murder of Miss. Jean Milne, exactly one hundred years ago. Do you know anything of that story?

        Best

        Edmund Raphael

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012

          Hi Edmund

          We spoke of that murder a few months back, I recall. Funnily enough, just last week a friend of mine showed me the house where that murder took place.
          My talks are concentrated on the 19th century though.
          From what I recall, you are probably the expert on that murder anyway?

          Very best
          Malcolm