Re: [dundee-history] Contact Information on Message Boards.

  • Alastair Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
      No, this is definitely not a hoax, and it has absolutely nothing to do with Dundee, I'm referring to right wing people in London mostly. I'm not i  the habit of hoaxes either, I'd like it removed, I was surprised to find a private email/conversation being public anyway.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
        --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, Alastair Smith <alastair_smithuk@...> wrote:

        > No, this is definitely not a hoax, and it has absolutely nothing to do with Dundee,

        This topic is being pursued off-list with the originator.

        Jim Robertson - Moderator
      • Edmund Raphael
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
          Very many thanks for advising me, Jim.
          The elderly become rather confused when faced with such messages and can't always differentiate between sheep and goats, as you may know.
          I LOATHE those who ruin very wonderful inventions, such as Internet because they are plain nasty or have nothing better to do.

          Best.
          Edmund R.