Re: Digest Number 978 - Dundee Maps

  • bjswan81
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2011
      Thanks all for the links

      My area of interest is Hilltown and Rosebank and possible
      weaving mills in that area. They moved there about
      1844 and my branch came to N.America about 1863.

      One relative lived on Princes, apparently at the
      East Police station where he worked, until he retired.
      He was listed in many of the directories.

      BJ Swan