Re: [dundee-history] Digest Number 978

  • Alastair Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2011
    what were you looking for? i downloaded a few from scran a couple years ago.....attached hi-resolution 1821 town plan, in three parts..............also have ponts 16th century map, another 16th century town plan, 1776 town plan, 1793 town plan, 1814 harbour plan, 1821 town plan, 1843 town plan, 1874 town plan and 1893 town plan......

    Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2011
      Thanks all for the links

      My area of interest is Hilltown and Rosebank and possible
      weaving mills in that area. They moved there about
      1844 and my branch came to N.America about 1863.

      One relative lived on Princes, apparently at the
      East Police station where he worked, until he retired.
      He was listed in many of the directories.

      BJ Swan