Th Hilltown - past, present. and the future

  • jimrob_009
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011
      In late February we were joined by a member who was working on a community ptoject called "Documenting the Hilltown - Past, Present, and Future.

      The purpose of this message is to ensure that this researcher has access to a document published in 1989, reprinted in 1994, by Grey Lodge, in Dundee, South George St. It is entitled  "An A-Z of the Hilltown".
      It was edited by Niall McA Robertson.

      It has been a great resource for me, researching from Queensland, down under.
      I use it in partnership with th OS 1st edition 25inch ' Çounty Series Map - FORFARSHIRE Sheet LIV 5  (1871)

      Jimmie