St.Marys ex-Residents

  • Ken Anton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 3:30 PM

      Hello everyone,

      I’ve been contacted by a gentleman in the USA who is seeking information about a deceased couple who used to live in St, Marys.  If you knew them, and would be happy to be put in contact, please let me know.

      Thanks

      Best regards

      Ken

      Hello friends,

      Please allow me to make this brief inquiry about a deceased couple whose name and address was:

                              Mr. & Mrs.
      The late            Dave and Maureen Shannon
      Last address:    67 St. Ninian's Terrace
                              St. Marys, Dundee
                              DD3  9LL

      I have known the above for many years. I am a 76 year old and as a young schoolboy {in Malta } I started correspondence with Maureen {nee Lauro} Shannon . We were penpals for some twenty years. I believe Maureen passed away on 10th May 2002 and her husband Dave predeceased her.  I am wondering if I can find anything in the way of a keepsake of both Dave and Maureen Shannon. In fact anything at all would be most welcome if at all possible.

      Thanking you in anticipation.

      Kind regards,
      Joe Farrugia

    • David Perks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
        Hi Ken, I lived in St.marys and I knew a lot of people who lived there
        .
        I would be happy to help if I can. cheers Dave.

        To: dundee-history@yahoogroups.com