Re: [dundee-history] Re:The whole world knows that...

  • Edmund Raphael
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 7:22 AM
      Oh, "it" might be but "no point in getting upset" with those of us members who will recognise "spam" if it's clearly labled and tinned. Not interested in spam of any sort and, when one is contacted by a history society, one's thinking does not plug into anything other than history or things of the sort. Old people cannot be expected to jump to the correct conclusions every time, please know

      Thanks.
      Edmund Raphael----- Original Message -----