Spalding families

  • Barbara Neish
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 5:33 AM
      Alistair

      I too will be watching for any SPALDING replies.  I have long been curious as to why my father's sister was given that as a middle name.  My Grandfather was brought up in the Monifieth/Broughty Ferry area with lots of relatives living near by. Of course, the name could have been from the relatives of either of my grand-parents side. This is what I have ::

      Jessie Spalding Neish - Father -  Francis Wylie Neish - Mother Isabella Ford

      Barbara Neish
      Bermuda

    • Alistair Macdonald
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 7:00 AM
        Barbara,
        Sorry, none of the names mentioned ring a bell, but hopefully something may come of my query which produces some data for you.