Brighton House

  • gray1720
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2009
      Ooops... Found another one! This is Brighton House - I don't know where it is, but the style of architecture says Scotland rather than Sussex!

      Any offers as to where?

      Adrian
    • Edmund Raphael
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
        As I have explained to Adrian, Brighton House or Brigton House is at Douglastown, Glamis, as suggested by Scotland's foremost, architectural historian, David Walker. It is near to Kinettles and Invereighty, which all tie in with Adrian's 'Grimond' History.
        I wonder if it survives, today?
        Has anyone a good image of Invereighty, which was, sadly, demolished around 1967?
        Ed. R-B