Re: Some Photos ex the Tay Valley Bridges Group - new Folder

  • wendylowden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2009
      Hi Jimmie,

      How do you get to the dundee history website?

      Thanks, Wendye

      --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Robertson" <jimjar@...> wrote:

      > None of these are mysterious in any way, but they are fascinating views ,largely from the turn of the Century - all of Dundee City Centre.
      >
      > There will be more to come, including many mystery challenges, once I have got the OK from a number of TVBridges members to place their photos in this Dundee History Group site.
      >
      > Jimmie

    • edmundraphael
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2009
        --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "wendylowden" <wendylowden@...> wrote:

        > Hi Jimmie,
        >
        > How do you get to the dundee history website?
        >

        > Thanks, Wendye
        > Dear Wendye,
        Unless you are a computer expert, extraordinaire, hige difficulty is the answer. I had to get someone to 'connect' me, as I had no response from the web-master. It's a wonderful site, which ought to get maximum encouragement, so do persevere
        Best of luck in your endeavours

        Edmund R-B