Some Photos ex the Tay Valley Bridges Group - new Folder

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009
      None of these are mysterious in any way, but they are fascinating views ,largely from the turn of the Century - all of Dundee City Centre.

      There will be more to come, including many mystery challenges, once I have got the OK from a number of TVBridges members to place their photos in this Dundee History Group site.

      Jimmie
    • wendylowden
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2009
        Hi Jimmie,

        How do you get to the dundee history website?

        Thanks, Wendye

        --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Robertson" <jimjar@...> wrote:

        > None of these are mysterious in any way, but they are fascinating views ,largely from the turn of the Century - all of Dundee City Centre.
        >
        > There will be more to come, including many mystery challenges, once I have got the OK from a number of TVBridges members to place their photos in this Dundee History Group site.
        >
        > Jimmie

      • edmundraphael
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2009
          --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "wendylowden" <wendylowden@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jimmie,
          >
          > How do you get to the dundee history website?
          >

          > Thanks, Wendye
          > Dear Wendye,
          Unless you are a computer expert, extraordinaire, hige difficulty is the answer. I had to get someone to 'connect' me, as I had no response from the web-master. It's a wonderful site, which ought to get maximum encouragement, so do persevere
          Best of luck in your endeavours

          Edmund R-B