Re: [dundee-history] Re: The Maxwell's of Dundee

  • David Maxwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009

      Hello All,

      Jimmie kindly pointed me at 'The History of old Dundee' by A Maxwell (1884). I have obtained a copy and will continue the journey - a massive read comprehensively detailing events of the period 1550-1650.

      Between the pages were several cuttings, one of which is attached. I hope that it will be of interest to others looking for links with their past.

      Best wishes

      David