Re: [dundee-history] Re: Jock Mc Dougall’s memories

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2008

      i have been also reading his thoughts and am so glad you have found him to be still with us,,look forward to more of the same,,,jock
      Date: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 am ((PDT))

      Jock McDougall's 1930s and 1940s memories of Blackscroft and Foundry
      Lane.
      Last June, I was delighted to get several email messages from Jock
      McDougall describing his memories of life during the 1930s and 1940s
      in Foundry Lane and Blackscroft in the 1930s. It was his clear
      intention to share his memories of Dundee from his `adopted'
      Australia, but sadly he could not manage to log into this group.
      Jock no longer responds to his email addresses, so I share his
      memories.