Re: Jock McDougall’s memories

  • cuddlie (Carol Taylor)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2008
      Peter,

      You can contact Jock at his new email address at:

      jockdundee@...

      I will also cc this to him so that he knows what is going on regards
      his stories.

      Carol.

      __
      1a. Jock McDougall€ ¦'²s memories
      Posted by: "Peter Marshall" tis_peter@... tis_peter
      Date: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 am ((PDT))

      Jock McDougall's 1930s and 1940s memories of Blackscroft and Foundry
      Lane.
      Last June, I was delighted to get several email messages from Jock
      McDougall describing his memories of life during the 1930s and 1940s
      in Foundry Lane and Blackscroft in the 1930s. It was his clear
      intention to share his memories of Dundee from his `adopted'
      Australia, but sadly he could not manage to log into this group.
      Jock no longer responds to his email addresses, so I share his
      memories.
    • Peter Marshall
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2008
        Carol
        Thanks.
        It put a smile on my face to hear that Jock is alive and kicking.
        I am glad.
        I will email him too.
        Thanks
        Peter