Re: [dundee-history] Dundee Local History Talks

  • johnwirvine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
      Teena,

      Let me know a little something about your Lamb ancestors as I have
      "investigated" the Lamb line quite extensively. It is unlikely that you are directly
      related to AC Lamb or his immediate family as they basically died out but
      there may be connections further back.

      A transcript is not possible as I use slides and "shoot from the hip" when
      giving the talk.

      Contact me direct on _johnwirvine@..._ (mailto:johnwirvine@...) if
      you like.

      Regards