Royal Charter

  • shug_ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
      Where would one get a copy of the Royal Charter circa 1310
    • grant.buttars
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2008
        Not sure which Royal Charter you are referring to. Dundee's charter
        came from William the Lion in 1191. A new charter came from Robert
        the Bruce in 1327. I would imagine both are with the City Archives
        but I don't know if copies can be made. I suggest you contact them
        to find out more.

        Regards,

        Grant