Carbet Castle

  • gray1720
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2007
      Just in case anyone else is interested in Carbet Castle, the home of
      the Grimond family, to my surprise I discovered that it is included in
      this book:

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scotlands-Lost-Houses-Ian-Gow/dp/1845130510

      I was so excited to see even a small article on Carbet that I entirely
      forgot to check whether any of the other houses in it are in the
      Dundee/Tay Valley FHS area... Oops!

      Adrian
    • Adrian Gray
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 10, 2009
        Hello Harmony,

        Since we were last in contact I've been loaned a set of photo albums that once
        belonged to Amy Webber, nee Grimond, including a number of pictures of Carbet
        Castle and Kinnettles. Would you be interested in copies?

        Adrian