Newtyle Kirk

  • gray1720
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Can anyone suggest how I would go about finding the telephone number
      for the minister or churchwarden (do you have those in Scotland - thus
      speaks an ignoramus?) of the Kirk at Newtyle?

      Or, even better, is anyone local enough to find out for me?

      Your help would be much appreciated!

      Many thanks,

      Adrian
    • Ken Anton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hello,

        The church is a linked charge with Eassie & Nevay, and the minister's email
        address is listed on the following page, under Eassie:
        http://www.churchofscotland.org.uk/contact/contactmap30.htm

        The phone book lists:

        Rev C Robertson
        Tel: 01828 650461
        2 Kirkton Rd, Newtyle, Blairgowrie PH12 8TS

        Hope this helps

        Ken

        Can anyone suggest how I would go about finding the telephone number
        for the minister or churchwarden (do you have those in Scotland - thus
        speaks an ignoramus?) of the Kirk at Newtyle?

        Or, even better, is anyone local enough to find out for me?

        Your help would be much appreciated!

        Many thanks,

        Adrian

        Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be able
        to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to:

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • gray1720
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
          > Hope this helps

          It most certainly does, Ken, thank you very much!

          Adrian