Ethi Beaton House - Monifieth

  • Barbara Neish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Good Morning

      Ethi Beaton House in Monifieth, was once the home of my ancestors,
      Robert ARKLAY & his wife, Catherine ( nee NEISH )
      I know that the old house is no longer standing.
      I am trying to find out when it was torn down.

      The family was still there on the 1881 census
      I did write to the Monifieth Local History Society but they did not reply.
      I wrote hoping a picture of the old house exists

      Might someone know something about the old house ?

      Much obliged
      Barbara Neish - Bermuda