The Treasures amongst our "Links Folder"

  • jimrob_009
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 5:37 PM
      Every now and then it is good to stir the pot, and remind members of
      the many great chunks of information, including many fascinating
      images,which are included in the Links Folder on our Web Page.

      One of our recent contributors, under the Heading of "Address search"
      was "Brian, Doon the Toon"

      Members will be fascinated to see the range of local flavour - places
      -people - school classes etc. featured in his Web page.

      Go to http://www.DoonTheToon.ukf.net directly, or go to our web page
      members who have secured Yahoo IDs will be able to scan around the site.

      Those who have not actually secured Yahoo IDs, are encouraged to
      follow up the prompts at the top of our Index page re "new user-sign
      in". it really is quite painless !Please say if you want, or need more
      detailed guidance.

      Jim Robertson
    • jimrob_009
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14 6:58 PM
        --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "jimrob_009" <jimjar@...> wrote:

        > Every now and then it is good to stir the pot, and remind members of
        > the many great chunks of information,

        Regrettably a full stop punctuation mark crept into the URL for our
        web Site at the end - which should be

        my apologies.

        Jim R