Re: Jute mills of dundee

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
      Hi Michael,and all others that replied, i have found where i went wrong,
      apparently it was not a jute mill but some form of hesion or sack place
      that was called
      BARN,S or Barnes Callender.
      Im sorry for wasting anyones time looking for a jute mill ,i thought
      that was what it was,but now told it was this sack or hesion bags placey
      that sent things to the jute mills, Does anyone know of this place or
      have any information about barnes callender? oh gooood i hope ive the
      right name this time or i may be heading to the side lines,banished from
      any more entries hahaha
      thanks again to those that wasted time on the original
      question...kindest regards John xxx
      --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "markhenderson5"