Apology

  • john379004
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      Sorry for my last message re info on Gordons'. It will not happen
      again.JJH
    • jimrob_009
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
        --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, John wrote:

        > Sorry for my last message re info on Gordons'.

        No need for an apology John - I simply wanted to say that there are
        better Help Lists for family history research than this one!

        As our Intro says - "We are good at places, buildings, and history",
        but not people as such, unless they were notable in a historical or
        municipal sense.

        Jimmie