Re: [dundee-history] HI from Australia

  • ken.anton@tesco.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi

      Some more photos to check out:

      http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/photodb/

      Best regards

      Ken

      From: "Mike and Marg" <moonbares@...>
      Date: 2006/01/31 Tue AM 04:00:00 GMT
      To: dundee-history@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dundee-history] HI from Australia

      I was just going through the pics of Dundee.....I have not been able
      to find that many before.......I just wish my Mum had been able to see
      them before she died......although she lived nearly all her life here
      in Australia she always belonged to Dundee.....always talked about
      it ......made me feel like I have a conection to it too......my
      daughter is living in London at the moment ....she went to Dundee
      especially for me thats the next best thing instead of me seeing
      it .......maybe one day......I must have people there somewhere
      belonging to me ......I would love to know .....just a thank you for
      such a wonderful site .......bye for now Marg

      Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be able to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to:

      Yahoo! Groups Links