Huntly castle

  • banjo046
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2006
      Can anyone tell me the names and possibly the dates for the people
      that rented Huntly Castle in the years 1925 to 1935.?
    • Grant E. L. Buttars
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
        Do you mean Castle Huntly, near Longforgan? Huntly Castle is in
        Aberdeenshire.

        Regards,

        Grant

        --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "banjo046" <banjo046@s...>