An update on our war photo

  • jonnynojob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2005
      Hi everyone who read or responded to my original plea for a photo,just
      wanted to give you an update ,somevery special people have helped me
      get in touch with a lady who has found a photo and it is currently on
      its way to australia,wow we (our family) are amazed.
      We are so excited waiting for the picture,we have not told our dad as
      yet as if it didnt turn up for whatever reason it would devestate him,
      so we felt we will tell him when it arrives.We have also been told of
      some potential other things like his servive record and medal
      entitlements that we may be able to access,we are waiting on a reply
      from those groups.I will let you know when it arrives and how dad
      reacts. I would like to thank everyone who helped us in our search.
      Dad has taken a turn for the worst so i think we have done this in the
      nick of time and i cant thank you people enough for making his life
      dream of seeing his father and finding out something of him come true.
      Maybe from his army record we can find what school and job he held ,
      etc but thats in future,we are just gratefull for the pic,and thank
      you all again....Love the lowden family