RE: [dundee-history] Re: Carbet Castle

  • Harmony Van Luven
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2005
      I would be ecstatic if I was to recieve and article and picture about Joseph
      Grimond sr.!! Don't worry about the CD, if you like you could just scan the
      article and send it to me in the mail. Although I do believe it might take
      awhile to get to Canada. haha

      Harmony

      if you would like to email me personally and I will give you my mail address
      thanks

      Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft� SmartScreen
      Technology
      first two months FREE*.
    • gray1720
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 31, 2007
        Just in case anyone else is interested in Carbet Castle, the home of
        the Grimond family, to my surprise I discovered that it is included in
        this book:

        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scotlands-Lost-Houses-Ian-Gow/dp/1845130510

        I was so excited to see even a small article on Carbet that I entirely
        forgot to check whether any of the other houses in it are in the
        Dundee/Tay Valley FHS area... Oops!

        Adrian
      • Adrian Gray
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 10, 2009
          Hello Harmony,

          Since we were last in contact I've been loaned a set of photo albums that once
          belonged to Amy Webber, nee Grimond, including a number of pictures of Carbet
          Castle and Kinnettles. Would you be interested in copies?

          Adrian