La scala

  • rosslyntemplaruk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2005
      Any help on this, I have 2 references for this Cinema, was the
      building relocated to where Tesco metro is now ,from the existing
      Top man building?.
      Or is this two completely different Cinemas

      Cheer Phil.
    • dlnbn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2005
        I had always understood that in Dundee this was called "THE La Scala" !!

        Douglas Nicholson (dlnbn@...)

      • Robin Fosdal
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2005
          Take a look at http://www.chem.gla.ac.uk/~gbarr/cinemas/index.html This is
          a website all about Scottish Cinemas - the Dundee page shows both La Scala
          (we used to call it 'The Scala') the Castle.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2005
            --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Fosdal" <robin@f...>
            wrote:
            > Take a look at
            http://www.chem.gla.ac.uk/~gbarr/cinemas/index.html This is
            > a website all about Scottish Cinemas - the Dundee page shows both
            La Scala
            > (we used to call it 'The Scala') the Castle.

            Neither are the correct place . I found out where it is, next to the
            first picture the top man building .

            Phil