Re: High Lands

  • rosslyntemplaruk
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
      --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "anne_ide2003"
      <anne_ide2003@y...> wrote:

      > -
      > Are we talking about Robertson's Land, Dundee's first multi-storey?

      Yes do you have any info

      > -- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Sayegh"
      > <linda.sayegh@n...> wrote:
      > > Many thanks for that.
      > >

      > > Linda

      Terms

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
        Photo & info at http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/photodb/

        Of course you can't use this photo elsewhere without getting the
        permission from Dundee Central Library. They possibly only have
        copyright in their own digital image, the copyright of the original
        photograph resting with the descendants of Alexander Wilson, the
        photographer, but you could always ask.

        Grant

        --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "rosslyntemplaruk"
        <rosslyntemplar@h...> wrote:

        > --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "anne_ide2003"
        > <anne_ide2003@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > -
        > > Are we talking about Robertson's Land, Dundee's first multi-
        storey?

        > Yes do you have any info
        > >

        > > -- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Sayegh"
        > > <linda.sayegh@n...> wrote:
        > > > Many thanks for that.
        > > >

        > > > Linda

      • anne_ide2003
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
          <rosslyntemplar@h...> wrote:

          > --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "anne_ide2003"
          > <anne_ide2003@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > -
          > > Are we talking about Robertson's Land, Dundee's first multi-
          storey?

          > Yes do you have any info
          > > There is a photograph of Robertson's Land in one of the series
          of "Old Dundee" photograph books. Mine are presently packed up in my
          garage, but if noone else can come up with the title of the
          publication in question, I'll try to locate it over the weekend.

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
            At 15:38 04/02/2005, you wrote:
            > > There is a photograph of Robertson's Land in one of the series
            >of "Old Dundee" photograph books. Mine are presently packed up in my
            >garage, but if noone else can come up with the title of the
            >publication in question, I'll try to locate it over the weekend.
            >Linda

            It is in Old Dundee Streets and Wynds

            John