Re: High Lands

  • anne_ide2003
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
      -
      Are we talking about Robertson's Land, Dundee's first multi-storey?

      -- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Sayegh"
      <linda.sayegh@n...> wrote:
      > Many thanks for that.
      >

      > Linda

      subject=Unsubscribe>

      of

      ___
      > service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a
      proactive
      > anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe,
      visit:
      > http://www.star.net.uk

      ___

      ___
      > service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a
      proactive
      > anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe,
      visit:
      > http://www.star.net.uk

    • rosslyntemplaruk
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
        --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "anne_ide2003"
        <anne_ide2003@y...> wrote:

        > -
        > Are we talking about Robertson's Land, Dundee's first multi-storey?

        Yes do you have any info

        > -- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Sayegh"
        > <linda.sayegh@n...> wrote:
        > > Many thanks for that.
        > >

        > > Linda

        Terms

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
          Photo & info at http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/photodb/

          Of course you can't use this photo elsewhere without getting the
          permission from Dundee Central Library. They possibly only have
          copyright in their own digital image, the copyright of the original
          photograph resting with the descendants of Alexander Wilson, the
          photographer, but you could always ask.

          Grant

          --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "rosslyntemplaruk"
          <rosslyntemplar@h...> wrote:

          > --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "anne_ide2003"
          > <anne_ide2003@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > -
          > > Are we talking about Robertson's Land, Dundee's first multi-
          storey?

          > Yes do you have any info
          > >

          > > -- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Sayegh"
          > > <linda.sayegh@n...> wrote:
          > > > Many thanks for that.
          > > >

          > > > Linda

        • anne_ide2003
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
            <rosslyntemplar@h...> wrote:

            > --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "anne_ide2003"
            > <anne_ide2003@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > -
            > > Are we talking about Robertson's Land, Dundee's first multi-
            storey?

            > Yes do you have any info
            > > There is a photograph of Robertson's Land in one of the series
            of "Old Dundee" photograph books. Mine are presently packed up in my
            garage, but if noone else can come up with the title of the
            publication in question, I'll try to locate it over the weekend.

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2005
              At 15:38 04/02/2005, you wrote:
              > > There is a photograph of Robertson's Land in one of the series
              >of "Old Dundee" photograph books. Mine are presently packed up in my
              >garage, but if noone else can come up with the title of the
              >publication in question, I'll try to locate it over the weekend.
              >Linda

              It is in Old Dundee Streets and Wynds

              John