Re: [dundee-history] information for an exhibition

  • Michael Bolik
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Dear Stefanos

      I presume you already know the University's Museum Curator, Matthew
      Jarron? He might have several objects which would be of interest to
      you.
      Please check out http://www.dundee.ac.uk/museum

      We also hold items that you might find interesting here in the Archives
      - please have a look at our website:
      http://www.dundee.ac.uk/archives

      Also - if you get hold of any documents which relate to the history of
      Dundee and Dundonians we would be interested in receiving copies for the
      Archives.

      Michael

      Michael Bolik
      Assistant Archivist