More Pictures

  • Robin Fosdal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      Though much overshadowed by recent contributions, I have just
      uploaded two Valentine's postcards which I found recently.

      Nothing printed on the cards gives any idea about the dates of these
      pictures, but there are plenty of clues for those who know about
      these things - trams, car models, trains, boats etc.

      Would anyone care to guess when these pictures were taken?