RE: [dundee-history] last message in aughust 24th

  • Ken Anton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2004
      Hello Ian,

      We're all still here - just run out of things to say!

      If you fancy looking at some photos, I downloaded a few weeks ago some
      floodlit pictures taken during the city's octocentenary year, see

      I've also added a new set of photos to www.dundeestmarys.co.uk

      Best regards

      Ken

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2004
        If anyone is bored, you can join us over at the Angus website. There is always something going on over there including historical memories, genealogy help and mysteries galore!!!!

        Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be able
        to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be able to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to:

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to: