last message in aughust 24th

  • ian laing
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
      hi group where is everybody gone to
    • Ken Anton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2004
        Hello Ian,

        We're all still here - just run out of things to say!

        If you fancy looking at some photos, I downloaded a few weeks ago some
        floodlit pictures taken during the city's octocentenary year, see

        I've also added a new set of photos to www.dundeestmarys.co.uk

        Best regards

        Ken

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2004
          If anyone is bored, you can join us over at the Angus website. There is always something going on over there including historical memories, genealogy help and mysteries galore!!!!

          Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be able
          to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to:

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be able to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to:

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to: