Re: Grimonds in Cowgate

  • GButtars@taybank.freeserve.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2004
      Hi Adrian,

      Part of their house is now a pub, though one of the few in Dundee
      I've never been in. Many years ago however I did go to a party in
      the flat upstairs, which must have been one of the main reception
      rooms originally.

      I can say that Joseph Grimmond & Jane Ann Robinson were having
      children in the parish of Monifieth by 1860 at least, suggesting
      they were in Broghty Ferry by then. The earlier children were born
      in Manchester.

      Grant
      --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "gray1720" <adrian.gray@p...>