New Photos uploaded

  • lomondfife
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2004
      Hello,

      I've uploaded 4 new photos to our collection (in the Dundee street
      scenes album).

      They are:

      1: Albert Institute, floodlit in 1990 for the city's octo-centenary;
      2: City Churches, ditto
      3: 1989 view of the Nethergate and the Angus Hotel and Old Steeple
      4: 1989 Demolition of the tenements on the corner of Hilltown and
      Victoria Road to make way for the inner ring road.

      Best regards

      Ken