Re: 105 Prince Street in Dundee. 100 years later

  • G.Buttars@tesco.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29 12:54 PM
      Ken,

      I take it you mean Princes Street. 105 is long gone. It is not even
      mentioned in my 1967 Directory, but was probably swallowed up by
      Menzies & Sons Ltd, which was a large drapers. It was demolished in
      the late 1970s. A new road was cut through this area over the last
      few years.

      The street is not far from the docks, so it would have been a
      suitable place for ship builders to live there.

      Regards,

      Grant Buttars