Re: [dundee-history] Digest Number 531

  • Kaye Bewley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Dear Group Members,

      I have been a member of this group for nearly a year now and have found some really rather interesting topics discussed. However, I hope you will forgive my email today as it refers to a service I recently set-up out of desperation to get my name off the dole queue.

      I employ a reliable team of home-based secretaries that provide a 'virtual' secretarial service. In the main it is offered to small businesses but can also be used by people like yourselves who probably need the odd piece of typing and photocopying completed in a professional manner.

      If you feel you could benefit from this kind of service, then please refer to my simple no-nonsense web site www.geocities.com/secretariusprep for details. You will see from the site that you pay for the work you've requested, not an hourly rate - and there is no monthly registration fee either.

      I hope it will be of benefit to you and look forward to your response.

      Kind regards
      Kaye

      dundee-history@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be able to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to:

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Monk's Treasure
      From: Andrew Nicoll

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:19:02 +0100 (BST)
      From: Andrew Nicoll
      Subject: Re: Monk's Treasure

      > I`m aware of the the fact there was a well
      > publicised search for
      > General Monk`s treasure(from the seige of 1651)in
      > the waters of the
      > tay but I have not heard anything since.Can anyone
      > give me an update
      > on this?Cheers!

      I'm afraid that, like the ships and the treasure, the
      recovery operation sunk without trace (as far as I am
      aware).

      I remember speaking to one of the local chaps involved
      and they did seem hopeful, but once they got started,
      I don't think they found anything - I might be wrong
      tho.

      Andrew

      2 Grey Street, Tayport, Fife, DD6 9JF Scotland, UK
      T: 01382 552 475 M: 0771 813 1225