Will you be my sex slave?

  • charlotteweb2231
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      Are you looking for a sex slave?
      I hope so because I want to be one. I am willing to go that extra mile to get us both off!
      If you want to be my master contact me here
      http://www.usdatinglist.com/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
      If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at eat_my_panties2003
    • PATRICIA PARKER
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
        Charlotte:

        Haven't you heard, Lincoln freed the slaves, no matter what their bondage. By the way, I think you chains, etc. are on your brain.

        I hope so because I want to be one. I am willing to go that extra mile to get us both off!
        If you want to be my master contact me here
        http://www.usdatinglist.com/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
        If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at eat_my_panties2003

        Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be able to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to: