Courier / Tele Archives online???

  • Graeme W Beattie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      I'm looking for a report on a crime from 1970 ish.

      Can I find the Courier/Tele archives online??
    • dundeeangusblogger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Graeme W Beattie"
        <graeme@w...> wrote:
        > I'm looking for a report on a crime from 1970 ish.
        > Can I find the Courier/Tele archives online??

        Sorry Graeme they are not online and probably never will be. It would
        be a huge undertaking and not likely to be profitable.

        Would be nice though :-)

        Davy
        http://www.dundeeblog.co.uk