An Invitation to Join Antiquestnetbooks

  • antiquestnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      Hi Friends,

      My name is Joy and I'm the moderator of the egroup
      Antiquestnetbooks. I'd like to invite you to check out my newest
      list of new and used books for sale on ancient and medieval
      history. Topics include ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt, Celtic,
      Druid and Pagan culture, ancient and medieval arts and crafts,
      religion, mythology, philosophy, warfare, biographies, etc… The
      complete list which can be viewed at:

      Here's a sampling of some of the books in our current list…
      You can view all these books and many more at:

      • Latin Quips at Your Fingertips by Rose Williams
      • Understanding Hieroglyphics: A Complete Introductory Guide
      Hilary Wilson
      • Sick Caesars: Madness and Malady in Imperial Rome by Michael
      • Caesar: A Biography by Christian Meier
      • Historical Atlas of the Medieval World AD 600 – 1492 by John
      • The Ancient World of the Celts by Peter Berresford Ellis
      • The Secret Books of the Egyptian Gnostics: An Introduction
      the Gnostic Coptic Manuscripts Discovered at Chenoboskion
      • A History of Private Life: Revelations of the Medieval World
      by Georges Duby
      • The Complete Book of Heraldry: An International History of
      Heraldry and its Contemporary Uses by Stephen Slater
      • The Ancient Engineers by L. Sprague De Camp
      • An Intelligent Person's Guide to Classics by Peter Jones
      • Under the Hammer: Edward I and Scotland 1286-1307 by Fiona
      • Cracking Codes: The Rosetta Stone and Decipherment by
      • Modelling Early Christianity: Social Scientific studies of
      the New Testament in its context edited by Philip F. Esler
      • A Concise History of the Crusades by Thomas F. Madden
      • Ancient Civilizations of Mexico and Central America by
      Herbert J. Spinden

      Thanks for your interest.
      Moderator, Antiquestnetbooks