New Member

  • steaphris
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4 6:23 AM
      Hi everyone, I came across this list while looking for information on
      the Dundee Law, and decided to join. I'm from Broughty Ferry.
      Regards,
      Steven
    • Lair Behr
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4 12:26 PM
        smacks of spam
        --- steaphris <steaphris@...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone, I came across this list while looking for information on
        > the Dundee Law, and decided to join. I'm from Broughty Ferry.

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • steaphris
        Message 3 of 8 , May 5 2:21 AM
          Well, that was a nice welcome.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 5 4:10 AM
            At 09:21 05/05/2003 +0000, steaphris wrote:
            >Well, that was a nice welcome.

            Hi there, I cannot work out what Broughty has to do with Spam, an
            overworked expression, if ever there was one! You will find that we are
            actually a good warm heaerted crowd, always ready to help those in need of
            guidance, and often times, with quite detailed questions, especialy re
            locality issues.

            Having a Yahoo ID as you do, steaphis, you can gain access to our home page
            where there are a good number of Files, and helpful links. you can also
            access the Message Archives, in which over the years, the Law has featured
            quite often. Make the most of your association with this Group, and enjoy it.

            Jim Robertson, Eumundi, Qld., Oz,
            http://jimjar.net/Angus
          • Lair Behr
            Message 5 of 8 , May 5 12:29 PM
              All that came up on my screen with your message was an
              advert for digital spy cams...nothing else, and no mention
              of Broughty. Hence, the reference to "spam". Only the last
              line of this message, gives a clue to the link as "Angus
              Surnames". Is Yahoo dropping parts of your messages?

              --- Jim Robertson <jimjar@...> wrote:
              > At 09:21 05/05/2003 +0000, steaphris wrote:
              > >Well, that was a nice welcome.
              >
              > Hi there, I cannot work out what Broughty has to do with Spam, an
              > overworked expression, if ever there was one! .......

              > Jim Robertson, Eumundi, Qld., Oz,
              > http://jimjar.net/Angus

              http://search.yahoo.com
            • Mark Henderson
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 14, 2003
                Message follows this disclaimer
                This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and intended solely
                for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
                intended recipient, you must not read, copy or disseminate the information
                or take any action in reliance on it and it would be appreciated if you would
                also notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email immediately.
                All messages passing out of this gateway are checked for viruses but
                Dundee City Council strongly recommends that you check for viruses using
                your own virus scanner as the Council will not take responsibility for any
                damage caused as a result of virus infection.

                I've read many of the articles posted in the Group over the past few months.
                (as a Guest Member!).

                Hope I'm able to offer some info. to other folk in return for the info I've got
                from the Group through the various articles over the months.

                My main forte is probably knowlege of the railways in/around Dundee - some of
                which aren't there anymore. (former Secondman/Train Driver).

                Regards
                Mark Henderson
                Apologies to everyone for the disclaimer that my employer prefixes into every
                email.
              • Doon The Toon
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 18, 2004
                  Hi "scottie572001" <rchilds@...>