Tannadice, Forfar(shire)

  • Lair Behr
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2003
      Forfarshire was the Victorian era name for County Angus,
      wasn't it? If you go to GenUKI on-line, they will give you
      brief details taken from early gazetteers for many villages
      and hamlets. Google or Dogpile or any such broad search
      engine will probably serve your purpose as well.

      FamilySearch.org will also list what materials the Family
      History Library Catalog has to offer, by searching under
      "location". Those materials can be used via a Family
      History Center found at most larger LDS facilities.

      --- rc_12346 <rc_12346@...> wrote:
      > Can any of you direct me to information on the County
      of Forfar or the town of Tannadice? > Ryan

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2003
        I've done a bit of research on Tannadice, what sort of information are you looking for?