Princess Street, Dundee

  • dawnjakekeira
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003
      I am wanting to find out if an address of 40 Princess Street, in
      1887, would have been a private residence.

      I also want to know if 47 Gravesend in Arbroath, in 1871, would also
      have been a private residence.

      Would appreciate any assistance. Many Thanks. D.Livingstone
    • dave perks
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
        Dawn 40 Princess Street was a tenement building.
        > I am wanting to find out if an address of 40 Princess Street, in
        > 1887, would have been a private residence.
        >
        > I also want to know if 47 Gravesend in Arbroath, in 1871, would also
        > have been a private residence.
        >
        > Would appreciate any assistance. Many Thanks. D.Livingstone
        >

        > Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be
        able to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to:

      • Lair Behr
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
          Ms. Livingstone: Mailer Daemon says your account is disabled
          or closed. Please contact me directly ref LIVINGSTONE in Ceres.

          http://tax.yahoo.com