Whorterbank Once More

  • whorterbankboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      Dear Folks

      I am delighted to have the opportunity to join Dundee History. I am
      Lochee lad born and bred though the 11+ transported magically to the
      Harris Academy after my primary school years at Ancrum Road.

      I am currently writing a 'fictive-memoir' called 'Under The Stack'
      recalling my childhood years in Lochee, and then at the Harris, and
      then working for DC Thomsons. I may call upon your help to confirm
      what Lochee, and to some extent Dundee, was like 50 years ago.

      50 years! and it seems like only yesterday.

      Isn't it amazing the affect Dundee has on one? The older I get the
      more the place keeps calling me home.

      Cheers
      james cameron
      whorterbankboy