Skeets Boliver

  • grahamkuk <graham.kennedy@maerskcon.co.u
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26 4:40 AM
      Does anyone out there have any live recordings of Skeets Boliver from
      back in the 70's they'd be willing to trade ?
    • grahamkuk
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2003
        Does anyone out there know of any live recordings of the band ?
      • Doon The Toon
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2003
          Hi "grahamkuk" <graham.kennedy@...>. You said:

          >Does anyone out there know of any live recordings of the band ?

          I have a (not brilliant quality) reel-to-reel recording of them at The
          Bowlin' Alley (Marketgait Union) circa 1977, which I recorded when
          deejaying there.

          It's on my list of "stuff to be put on CD" but I don't know when I'll get
          it done.
          (Involves replacing a playback head on my Akai 4-Track (circa 1973) then
          connecting up to the Mac but it's gonna be while - low priority compared
          to other stuff going on at the moment.)

          I'll keep a note of your email address and let you know - but don't take
          a deep breath!

          Was it you who asked about this in the 3Js a year or two ago?

          Doon.

          * For Dundonians +++ www.DoonTheToon.ukf.net +++ everywhere!*
          _
          ( ) ASCII ribbon campaign