Dundee Mills and Locations

  • shooting_star_shot_too_far <Only1Hun@hot
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2003
      Hello!

      Am doing a project on Dundee and would like to find maps from
      different years ie from when the mills were there to present day and
      was wondering where to get ones that are on specific areas ie docks,
      camperdown or perth road. To show differences between then and now.

      I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me. Thank you.
    • shooting_star_shot_too_far <Only1Hun@hot